Snow and Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many adventures of Snowman, Nobu, and company.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Humble Start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shomichii
Admin

Not So Humble Start - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:08 pm

"You may as well get used to it." Nobu said, kissing his head. "This is going to he your life from now on."
Back to top Go down
https://snowandninjas.forumotion.com
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:10 pm

"...Learning my powers to save innocent people...and feeding you?" Snowman asked, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:31 pm

"Yes... But you have a place to call home and I will never let harm come to you." He sat up, his fingers running over the bruises going down his front. "It's not so bad."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:34 pm

"Do you promise?" Snowman asked, meeting his gaze tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 pm

He nodded, kissing him gently. "You can trust me."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Snowman hummed, kissing him back, nipping at his lips gently, his fingers tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Nobu crawled over him, moving against him slowly. "Hnn... Do you want it slow this time?" He asked, pushing his shirt up over his head.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Snowman blushed as he watched him. "I...I guess so." he panted softly, tilting his head back.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Nobu smiled, slowly disappearing under the covers until Snowman couldn't see him anymore, his head under the covers. It started to move up and down after he pulled his pants off, taking him into his mouth. He moaned softly at his taste, tightening the back of his throat every time he got to the base of his length.

The human cried out loudly as his head tilted back, his hands gripping the pillow over his head, his body rocking hard against him...no longer holding back his pleasure and inhibitions.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Nobu chuckled softly in his throat, loving to hear his voice, and to let go of everything for a moment. He pulled back with a soft pop, licking up and down his member. "You're so delicious, Snow." He said, his voice deep and smooth.

Snowman panted softly, his eyes closing as his body began to glow a soft blue.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Nobu felt the gentle heat from his body and sighed, his own body glowing the same color. He felt his soul filling up with energy, but it was an endless feast. If he could, he would stay in that room forever with him. He wrapped his lips around his member again, gently scratching his nails down his torso.

Snowman cried out in surprised pleasure as his eyes rolled back. He tangled his fingers in his hair again, his name escaping him constantly.

He pulled back after a few more moments, rubbing his hips. "Get on your hands and knees and arch your back." He whispered, marking him everywhere as he did so.

Snowman did as asked, blushing heavily to be so willing to get into such a position.

Nobu smiled again, pressing his fingers on either side of his entrance to spread it, leaning forward to taste him. He thought a person's body could ever taste so heavenly. He pressed his tongue deep inside, groaning softly as he pleasured him.

Snowman cried out, as his face turned crimson and his body shook violently. It was overwhelming how much pleasure and embarrassment took over him.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Nobu flicked his tongue against his prostate, his hands becoming a little rougher. "Nnn... Call my name." He panted, his fingers digging in to him.

"Aah! N...Nobu! Nobu!" He cried out loudly, his eyes closing tightly.

"Come." He purred, still assaulting his nerves, his eyes glowing bright.

Snowman whimpered, as he came hard and abruptly, his fingers tearing into the sheets.

Nobu pulled back, kissing gently up his back, his fingers dipping into his entrance. "Maybe I'll have you... all day... and you'll forget about the sadness... and only think about me." He said, before entering him, thrusting slow but hard, his body never leaving Snowman's.

Snowman cried out loudly, as he rocked with him, losing his thoughts, his worries...maybe even his mind.

- - - -

The evening came faster than they'd like...and Snowman was so exhausted he could barely move. He rested lazily against him hardly able to lift his body from his companion's. "Nobu...I feel..." he panted.

He nuzzled him, kissing away his tears of pleasure, holding him tightly against him still. "I know... You're amazing too, Snow." he whispered, making the feeling linger with soft touches and nuzzles.

Snowman looked at him in awe. "Do you only see me as food?" he asked with worry.

Nobu looked down at him, cupping his face. "Does it matter if I do or not?"

"Yes...I need something to make me feel better about this." the human confessed.

"Do you want me to lie to you and tell you I love you? Shower you with gifts and promise of a family you know will never come?" He asked, almost coldly. "It doesn't matter if you're more than food to me... But I do like you as a person, if that makes you feel better."

Snowman looked up at him. "You like me at least? Okay." he sighed softly.

Nobu kissed his forehead, patting his shoulder. "So... Will you stay with me and be safe?" He asked, throwing a leg over his hip.

"Yes." Snowman sighed, nuzzling him.

"Good..."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 am

A week later, Snowman was eating his breakfast, with a piece of toast in his mouth...and a cup of coffee in his hand...and a gigantic plate of breakfast proteins and starches, enough for a football team. "Disgusting." Yuri gagged, watching him read his favorite book, while eating.

"Mmhmm." Snowman hummed, not even looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 am

Ayumu's eye twitched, making a face. He never ate that much... Not even after a full night of passion with Nobu. "I can't watch this pig. C'mon." He scoffed, taking Yuri's hand.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:54 am

"Master Nobu said we have to make sure he's okay for the rest of the day...he's been with him so much for so long and he may pass out." Yuri protested, stepping away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:21 am

Ayumu growled low in his throat, but stayed still, lingering near his lover, leaning against him. For once, he resented his master.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:23 am

Snowman finished his meal and sighed in joy, as his skin began to glow white. "Uh...Is that normal?" Yuri asked blinking owlishly.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:53 am

"No." Amuyu said flatly, an eyebrow raising. "Are you an alien?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:56 am

Snowman blinked. "Huh? What are you talking about?" he asked in wonder.

"You're GLOWING...what the fuck are you?" Yuri demanded, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 pm

"Should we get Master?" Amuyu asked, looking towards the stairs. He hoped that this meant Nobu would look after him from now on.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:15 pm

"U...Um....I don't know." Yuri yelped shivering in fear.

Snowman tilted his head. "I feel fine...so...I don't think it should be concerned." he said calmly, drinking another cup of coffee.

"B...but...you're a lightbulb though!"
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Ayumu ran off up stairs, and came down practically dragging Nobu down the stairs. "What? What are you panicking about?" He asked, sounding irritated.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:21 pm

"Is he dying?" Yuri asked, pointing at Snowman who was still glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Nobu blinked. "No, but..." The only time he'd seen him glow was when Nobu wa shedding from him. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:38 pm

"I'm fine." Snowman said again, before sneezing....and setting the counter on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Humble Start
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow and Ninjas :: Demon Hunters: Not So Humble Start-
Jump to: