Snow and Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many adventures of Snowman, Nobu, and company.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Humble Start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shomichii
Admin

Not So Humble Start Empty
PostSubject: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:23 am

The baby lying on the altar grinned at his father, who was too busy lighting candles around him to pay attention. He looked around sucking his fist, unaware of the cruel fate that was to be bestowed upon him.

- - -
18 years later, the said baby had just been mugged and beaten, and was sitting in the hospital. Well, maybe they needed the money, and was having a bad day. That was his usual justifications for the horrible things that seem to happen to him. He rubbed his sore thumb, as the police walked in his hospital room to talk to him.

“ Are you sure you don't know why they did this to you?” One asked, his eyes flashing gold all of a sudden.

“ Positive.” Snowman replied with a small smile. “ But it's okay, I don't think I need to press charges.”

Gold eye looked at his partner and the doctor. ” Maybe if I talk to him in private we can figure this out yeah?”

The Doctor raised an eyebrow, looking like he wasn't about to trust him. “He's been through enough today. He deserves from rest. You could come back later.” He said dismissively.

“ Which is why I need to convince him to press charges. He's been badly beaten.” the officer insisted.

"No really it's fine.” the boy protested. The officer sighed in annoyance, before walking out with his partner.

Snowman curled up in his bed, looking at the doctor. ” I wonder how his eyes turn gold like that.” he mused. “Do you know?”

“He’s a rogue demon, come to kill you.” He said, looking down at him. He said this all so casually, like he was talking about the weather. “That being said, you can’t stay here. I need you to come along with me.”

“Um....excuse me?” Snowman meeped, wide eyed. Did he hear that right? Did he get knocked around too hard this time? “Can you repeat that?”

The doctor gave him a flat look. “You heard what I said. Demons are after you. You can leave with me now, if you value living.”

“ Um...okay.” as soon as he stood up to limp to his clothes, the door flew open, and the strange policeman came in with his gun drawn.

“Where do you think you're going?” he demanded in a strange language...that the boy somehow understood.

“ I...I uh....got somewhere to b-”

“Sit down human...your soul is already corrupt, yet it still smells of innocence. It's going to be fun gutting you.”

Snowman meeped, sitting on the bed.

“Idiot!” The doctor snapped. “You don't just do what he says!” He turned on the demon. “Try to touch him. Go ahead. But you know your arms will be ripped off faster than you can reach him.”

The officer shot the doctor in the face with a glowing bullet. “ Stupid angel...thought I'd come for you unprepared...get up human.” he ordered, as the doctor fell.

“ Wh...why me?” Snowman whimpered, doing as asked.

The demon grabbed him by the collar, pressing the gun under his chin, dragging him from the room.

A hand reached out, grabbing the officer’s shoulder. “I told you... Not to touch him.” His shoulder and arm seemed to melt, showing the muscles and tendons before they, too, melted off of him.

Snowman screamed as much as the demon, before he started running as fast as his legs would allow. He didn't want this, he didn't want any of this...if anything he wanted this to be a nightmare. Sure his life was full of evil comeuppance but it was supposed to get better...right?

The doctor appeared right in front of him, grabbing him by the front of his shirt. “You have to follow me. Soon, more will be coming.”

Snowman yelped in surprise, no longer seeing the horrid wound on his face. “ Oh...okay.” he gasped, his eyes wide in fear and confusion. If this...whatever he was wanted to save him, he may as well go. ” What did he mean by my soul was corrupt but still innocent?”

“He meant your father was a horrible bastard.” He said, grabbing his hand and pulled him down the hallway quickly.

Snowman was right behind him, as his eyebrows furrowed. “ I don't have a father.” he protested, his eyes widened, when a woman dressed as a skimpy nurse came at them with a glowing red sword aiming for his throat.

Nobu grabbed the sword by the blade and with a flick of his wrist, he had it turned around and stabbed it completely through her chest. He shoved her against the wall, building up to a run. “I'll explain later. Stop dragging.”

Snowman tried to catch up, but his injuries we're keeping him slower than he'd like. He was close to the elevator when a bullet lodged into the wall by his head. His eyes widened as he froze.

“ Stop running...and come here.” a man in a suit ordered, aiming at him.

Snowman bit his lip as he looked at him fearfully. “I...I...I...” he babbled as the elevator opened with a cheery *Ding*.

The doctor sent a ball of green fire to the demon with a gun, and jerked Snowman into the elevator with him. “Don't just stand there. Why are you so slow?” He snapped as the elevators door closed. “You're useless.”

“ Sc...scared.” he half sobbed, holding his face in his hands. “ What's going on?!”

The doctor looked at him, deciding that he might as well tell him. “Your father gave your soul to the devil when you were a baby.” He said, crossing his arms. “You were a cute little thing.”

Snowman gawked at him, his eyes wide. “ S...so...that's why bad things always happen to me? Is it time for the devil to take my soul?” he asked, sadness forming in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
https://snowandninjas.forumotion.com
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:55 am

"Well... not quite." He said, tilting his head, the elevator closing in on the bottom floor. "You still have a lot of life to live. I'm just here to ensure that the rogue ones dont' get you first. Then your soul wouldn't be worthy enough for our Dark Lord to take it." When the doors started to open, he grabbed Snowman's wrist again, dragging him out. "I thought I told you to stop dragging."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 am

Snowman yelped as he was dragged through the lobby, regretting the clothes and his keys he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:58 am

The demon rolled his eyes, walking outside to a very fancy looking car. "Get in. Hurry up." He demanded, getting in the driver's side. "You don't have any animals you have to take care of, do you?" He asked, starting to take off at a nearly impossible speed, even for a sports car.
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 pm

"Animals hate me." The young man admitted, looking at him. " May I ask...what are you? You were hit with a bullet for angels but you’re alive...and you know that I'm destined for hell...why?"
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm

The doctor glanced at him sideways, driving even faster, somehow not hitting anything. "I'm the devil's right hand man." He said flatly, looking ahead again. "And I'll be the last person that you see before you die... So you might as well start getting used to my face."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm

The doctor glanced at him sideways, driving even faster, somehow not hitting anything. "I'm the devil's right hand man." He said flatly, looking ahead again. "And I'll be the last person that you see before you die... So you might as well start getting used to my face."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Snowman raised an eyebrow, biting a lip. “ You work for the devil? Are you after my soul?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 pm

"I don't work for the devil," he said, as if Snowman had insulted him, "I work with him." He scoffed, shaking his head. "I am after your soul, but I won't take it until the time is ripe. And when that time comes, you will give it up willingly." He said, pulling to the side of the road. "Get out. We're here."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Snowman got out the car, looking at the large house in awe...it almost felt like a castle to his puny studio apartment. "What's so special about my soul? I'm not even a bad person." He looked at Nobu curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 pm

"You're not." He agreed with him, slamming the car door shut. He walked towards the manor, only having to wave his hand for the door to unlock and swing open. "But your bastard of a father made a deal with me, so I must be the one to obtain your soul. But don't worry... I made sure he suffered."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Snowman gave him a sad look. " He didn't abandon me?" He asked as they walked inside. He hugged himself, shivering from how cold the house was. "Do you have any spare clothes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:24 pm

"He did... but in the worst way imaginable." He said, putting a hand on his hip. He looked back at him, looking him up and down. "... My clothes would dwarf you... But if you really want them..." He pointed up the stairs. "My room is the first room to the left. DON'T go into any of the other rooms."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Snowman headed upstairs and went to the room he was ordered to go in...it was huge like a normal sized studio apartment. He gasped in awe, walking around the room..forgetting why he was in there.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:36 pm

"The closet." The demon said from behind him. "That's where clothes usually are." He said impatiently, walking to the very large walk-in closet.
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:56 pm

"Sorry." He mumbled after jumping a few feet in surprise. He followed him to the closet, and looked around at all he different clothes lined up. "Your disguises are fancy." He complimented outloud before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

"That's because I can't stand looking like a peasant. Besides, most of my... 'clients' that I deal with have to notice me." He said, running his fingers through his hair, looking arrogant at his compliment. "Choose one."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Snowman picked a mohagony buttoned down shirt, and a pair of black jeans, and carefully put them on. ” How do I look?" The young man asked with an adorable smile.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 2:27 pm

"Unbearably plain." He said with a flat look to match his tone of voice. "You're to stay in this house, with me, until we have to move again. I'm sorry, but you can't leave this place until I say so." He said, speaking quickly. "The house is big enough for you to move around and keep from being bored. Do what I say, and you'll live a long life."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Snowman pouted, as he looked around. "Why is your bedroom so large?" He dared to ask.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:13 pm

The demon looked at him, a slow smirk coming to his lips. "How else can I fit so many lovers at once?" He asked darkly. "Do you intend to he one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 pm

"I can't be loved, so I won't even bother." Snowman replied sadly. All of his life he knew rejection and hate, no matter how much he loved and how much kindness he naturally had. "It must be lonely to need so many lovers anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm

The demon's eyes flashed and he backed Snowman up against the wall. "No, not at all. It's exciting... To be able to make so many people climax at once. It's a thrill, really... It's all about the control, you see." He showed his canines and he scowled. "Sex isn't about love, sorry to tell you. It's about the primal need to have someone screaming and writhing beneath you with the flick of your tongue." He leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "But you seem like a submissive bottom to me."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 pm

"I'm no such thing, and sex without love is a sad activity." The human snapped. Sure he was forced a few times, but it didn't make him weak and pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:30 pm

"Well, if you speak to me like that again, I think we'll be finding out." He snarled, pulling away. "I am a demon after all, boy. I'm not your friend, I'm not your savior. You might want to remember that next time you open your sad little mouth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Humble Start
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow and Ninjas :: Demon Hunters: Not So Humble Start-
Jump to: