Snow and Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many adventures of Snowman, Nobu, and company.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emperor's New Clothes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shomichii
Admin

Emperor's New Clothes Empty
PostSubject: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 am

Nobu watched his bandmate and friend, Snowman, tune his guitar, sipping on some wine before the concert. It calmed his nerves a bit, and it made him feel more energetic and free during the show anyway. He had a good reputation with the public and media, but no one knew what happened behind closed doors... Not even Snowman. And he wanted to be able to keep it that way.

"They're getting impatient... Ready?" He asked his bandmates, setting his glass down as he grinned, standing up. "Let's go give 'em what they want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowandninjas.forumotion.com
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:19 am

Snowman smiled, standing up. "Yeah, let's go." he said as he put his guitar strap over his shoulder. "You alright Nobu? You look a bit nervous."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:29 am

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." He said. "I'm really excited is all." They walked out onto the stage, the crowd jumping and screaming for them already. He grinned at his bandmates and started to sing, feeling a powerful energy as he did so. This was the part that he loved the most... feeling everyone going crazy for them.

Snowman smiled, singing back up as he kept the music lively with his lead guitar, bouncing with the crowd like a hyper kid.

---

Nobu and Snowman were having their own little after party, Nlbu drinking again with him. He as laughing about something, when he felt a pain in hus chest. He chuckled, clutchng at it. "Ahaha.... hah... ah... That hurts."

"Nobu are you okay? What's wrong?" Snowman asked fearfully.

"Yeah... my chest just hurts a bit... probably from the pizza-" He doubled over, wheezing. "Can't... breathe..." he choked.

Snowman wrapped an arm around him, before looking at the others. "Call an ambulance! Hurry up!" He shouted. The others just stood there in fear. “ God dammit, DO IT! Don't just fucking stand there!"

The last thing Nobu saw was Snowman's worried face before everything went black....

He woke up in the dark, and something felt off. He was very uncomfortable and it was cramped. At first, he thought he might be at the hospital, but he knew the bed wouldn't be so uncomfortable. He felt around, finding that he was in some kind of box. He began to push at it, at first experimentally, and then harder. The box began to crack and creak, before it opened completely as dirt fell on him. Why was he in the ground?

He found his way to Snowman's, house, and knocked on te door, still brushing dirt out of his hair.

Snowman answered the door looking miserable, before his eyes widened....and he began to scream.

Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Nobu jumped, covering his ears. "Ow!" He snapped, glaring at him. "What the hell! Stop freaking out."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:52 pm

"Nobu you're fucking dead! I saw you die! I saw your eyes roll back, I felt your heart stop, I watched you take your last breathe...I WENT TO YOUR FUCKING FUNERAL!" Snowman shouted. "Pl...Please don't haunt me. I already don't sleep at night, I'm already suffering from guilt of not listening to my gut instincts and telling you to see a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Nobu scratched his head, giving him a somewhat frightened and confused look. "Snow... I'm not dead. I'm here. See?" He grabbed his hand, his own very warm. Ridiculously warm. "I'm alive. I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Snowman pulled him inside, shaking as he fought the urge to cry. He walked over to a rock magazine, and held it up. On the cover was Nobu, with his lifespan on it. "You died Nobu...two years ago. I watched them bury you...I had to hold your brother as he cried uncontrollably...Your dad went missing for six months." he explained as calm as he could.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Nobu grabbed the magazine, turning to the page. "What the... What the fuck..." He said, his eyes going wide. He touched his face. He didn't even know what he looked like. "Do... Do I look like a zombie?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:27 pm

"No...actually...your hair is blue, and your eyes are purple...and you look like you need a bath. You came from your grave didn't you?" Snowman asked.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Nobu's eyebrows pinned down, rushing off to the bathroom. He was right, and... His pupils were slit like a cat. He swallowed, his hands shaking. What the hell happened to him when he was dead? "Snow... This isn't normal."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:34 pm

"I...I know...why the fuck do you think I screamed?" the guitarist asked, shivering. "Why are you living? Why is this happening?"
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:39 pm

"I don't know... I don't remember anything after I went unconscious." He admitted. He probably wasn't ever going to figure it out... And for some reason, he wasn't REALLY afraid. He was just curious... And a little angry that he'd died in the first place. "Well... I suppose it'll be okay for now..." He turned away from Snowman, pulling his shirt off. His body was more solid than before, but he twirled around when he heard Snowman yelp. "WHAT now?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:41 pm

"Y...You have...s...something..." He said, pointing at him, wide eyed. "Something on your back."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:44 pm

He scowled, turning around and turning his head to try and see it in the mirror. It looked like... Black little wings? "Uh... Are those wings?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Snowman ran his fingers through the feathers, his eyes wide. "Y...Yes there are." he gasped, blinking owlishly. "They feel amazing."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Nobu hummed, shifting his shoulder blades. "That feels good." He giggled. It almost gave him the sensation that someone was moving their fingers through his head, but twice as sensitive.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:51 pm

"Nobu...there was something you wanted to tell me...before...you know...what was it?" Snowman asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Nobu shook his head. "No... We were laughing about something." He said, starting the shower. He pushed his pants down, looking back at Snowman. "Want to join me?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Snowman was looking elsewhere as he blushed. "No thanks." he said. He had always been flustered by Nobu's flirting, and even though he figured Nobu would never love him in that manner, he kept his feelings to himself, and basked in his flirtatious tendencies and the nice sight of his ass he could glance at from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Nobu chuckled, stepping inside. He began singing an old song, but his voice was slightly deeper and with a sexy growl that would make anyone's skin crawl in a delicious way.
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Snowman nearly tripped over his own two feet at the sound of his voice, his body aching with want. He quickly headed to his room to get some clothes for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:54 pm

When he came out, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, his blue hair damp and hanging over his shoulder... His wings fluttering out the wetness. ""I'm sorry to ask... Do you have any clothes?"
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:55 pm

"Yeah, um...here you go." Snowman said, handing him sweat pants and a T-shirt. "The only thing that looks like will fit you right now."

Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Nobu pulled everything on, combing his hair with his fingers. "I think... I want to see everyone."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 5:11 pm

"Wait I don't think you should do that." Snowman protested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's New Clothes   Emperor's New Clothes Empty

Back to top Go down

Emperor's New Clothes
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow and Ninjas :: The Emperor's New Clothes-
Jump to: