Snow and Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many adventures of Snowman, Nobu, and company.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Humble Start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shomichii
Admin

Not So Humble Start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:23 pm

The demon let out a horrible scream, backing up against the wall of an alley. He clutched it in pain, falling to his knees. The screams eventually died out as his life faded, laying on the ground, a bunch of black blood pooling around his ugly body.
Back to top Go down
https://snowandninjas.forumotion.com
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Panic filled the human, as he gawked at his hand....what the hell did he do? He quickly ran into his apartment, locking the door.

- - - -
He had no idea how long he was asleep under his bed...or how many knocks on his door he ignored..before Nobu kicked his bedroom door in waking him up.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Nobu kicked the door almost completely off its hinges. He sniffed the air, before going over to the bed, grabbing him by his wrists and pulled him out. "You don't return my calls, and you don't answer the door. "Who the FUCK do you think you're playing with? I thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 pm

"I...I'm sorry, I was so scared and-" the frightened human babbled pitifully, his hair a perfectly virgin white.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:07 am

Nobu sighed, running his hand down his face. He looked at him dully, reaching forward to gently pat his head. "... It's fine. Who did you run into this time?"
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 am

"H...He was huge, and dark...and...and claws...and...Nobu he wanted to eat me." He wailed.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 am

Nobu put a finger to Snowman's lips. "First of all, stop that. You were able to kill him, so you're still alive. Don't blubber like that." He sighed. "Your powers were given to you by my Dark Lord... And that arrogant entity you call God."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:32 am

"Powers? H...how come?" Snowman asked, slowly calming down.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:11 am

"Because of the deal your father made. Lucifer knew that you would be pure, despite the deal... And your God, being high and mighty, also knew that you would be stupidly clumsy, so he assisted in that." He sat down on the bed. "What did you do to kill him, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:41 am

Snowman proceeded to tell him what happened, wiping away his tears. “ I think once I master this, I want to save people." He decided.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Nobu rolled his eyes, a look one disgust on his face. "No. Those gifts weren't given to you to make a super hero out of you. It was so that you cam defend YOURSELF. Don't get so arrogant. It doesn't suit you."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Snowman raised an eyebrow. “ I'm not being arrogant....why can't I can't I just help?"
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:25 pm

"Because you can't save everyone... and some people, my Lord wants the demons to get. If you interfere with that... you interfere with part of my business as well. You don't want to do that." He said, his eyes darkening slightly. "The rogue demons don't care who they take... some are meant to die. But you won't be able to differ between them. You don't have that kind of insight."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Snowman pouted sadly. " Buuut....buuuuuut." he whined.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:31 pm

"Don't be such a child." He snapped. "I don't bend to the wills of humans. I'm not that pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Snowman sighed, rubbing his tired eye as his stomach growled. "May I get something to eat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

"Yes... but remember, next time you get something to eat, you ask one of my servants." he growled. "I told you, you couldn't leave my home. Why didn't you do as I asked?"
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Snowman sighed. “I couldn't find anyone." He admitted. “ I was so on hungry."
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Nobu sighed, looking away. "Get something to eat, and I'll walk you back." he said dully.
Back to top Go down
Lovelydagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Snowman happily bounced to the kitchen to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 am

It wasn't long before he was done making a giant steak, onion and bell pepper omelet. He licked his lips, before diving in with a fork and knife. "Mmmm..." he hummed happily.

Nobu sighed, standing in the doorway, crossing his arms over his chest, watching him. "Are you quite done yet? Demons could be circling this stupid apartment right now." He tapped his foot, frowning. "You need to be more aware of things, human. Your naivety and optimism is going to get you killed."

"But...I'm hungry." he said through his food, his eyebrow twitching. "You're here so why be 'fraid?"

"Because once they find out I'm protecting you - willingly or not - then they're going to gather in a big group, and I can't take them all... I don't have THAT much power." He scoffed. "Even with your help... And that's only if you are in control of it."

"Then teach me how to use mine." Snowman suggested with an evil smile.

"Not until we get back to my home." He said, his eye twitching. "Hurry up."

Snowman shrugged, inhaling the rest of his food in a sickly manner capable of making the demon wonder why he didn't weigh 500 pounds.

"Come." He snapped, going to the door, looking out of the peephole. It was unnervingly quiet out. "We have to move fast and quiet. Are you ready?"

Snowman nodded, taking his hand to make sure he couldn't move too slow. "Mmhmm." he hummed.

Nobu stayed close to the wall, biting his lip. He stopped before the exit and waited, the door suddenly coming off the hinges. Nobu snapped his fingers and two out of six of the demon's insides seemed to rupture as blood came out of their ears, nose, and eyes. The other four started to charge at them, their eyes glowing and their fangs out.

Snowman yelped, as his hand lifted to his face and green and black lights escaped his fingers tips, hitting the demons in the forehead and neck.

They screamed in pain, grasping at the holes in their necks. They growled, their nails growing into claws, one about to pounce on Snowman. Nobu simply flicked his wrist and he set the other on fire, a blue, hot flame surrounding his body.

Snowman gasped, backing up some as he bit his lip. "Wha...What was that?" he asked worriedly, wrapping his arms around himself...his fingers feeling very warm.

"Don't cower away! Do it again!" Nobu said, pulling two short daggers out. He used both of them to pierce into the eyes in one of the two demons left, blood spraying the powerful demon's face. He licked his lips, quickly slipping behind the last one, holding him in place. "Do it. Kill him, Snowman." He said darkly, looking almost excited at the aspect. "Don't hesitate. Don't think about it. Just do it."

"I don't even know how! Also...why are you so excited? Why does this make you happy?" Snowman asked, his eyes widening.

"I"m a demon." He growled, glaring at him. "Do what you did before. Kill him... or you'll never learn how to do it on command. Do you WANT to die? I could kill you myself if you're that careless."

Snowman gave him a nervous and fearful look, before holding out his hand again...before firing the same light at the demon.

The demon collapsed, the life fading from him. Panting softly, Nobu smoothed out his hair a bit, gathering his composure. He cleared his throat and headed to the entrance again. "Let's go home, then. Good job."

Snowman sighed, following him behind as he looked at the bodies as they left. "I...I'm not too thrilled with killing...but if it's to save some people..." he said softly.

Nobu sighed. "If you really want to save people, you're going to have to do a lot of killing, Snowman. Deal with it." He said, looking back at him coldly. "Do you want to forget it and hide behind me forever, until you die?"

"N...No." he stammered, steeling his nerves. "No, I'll do it...I can't let people be corrupted with evil then killed."

- - -

"You stay here... and when you leave, either I, or my servants, will go out and get whatever you want. If you HAVE to leave, then you will not leave without me... Do you understand?" He asked, unaware of the unsettling amount of blood trickling down the back of his neck.

"..Um...Nobu...are you okay?" Snowman asked, tilting his head with worry.

Nobu blinked, his eyebrows furrowing, but his sight was blurring. "... What do you mean?" He asked, blinking rapidly. "What's going on?"

"You're bleeding from your neck." Snowman replied, with a worried look. "Do you feel it?"

Nobu brought a hand to the back of his neck, feeling the wetness. "Oh..." He fell to his knees, panting softly. "Ah... help me... To my room."

Snowman knelt beside him, helping him to his feet. "Is there a first aid kit anywhere?" he asked, struggling to get him upstairs.

"No... I need one of my servants." He said, his eyes starting to roll back, leaning against him. "There around here... somewhere... They have to be."

"Okay," Snowman agreed, opening the bedroom door. He helped him on the bed, and started off.

- - - -

Yuri cried out as he was taken hard from the back, his face pressed against the jerking washer machine. "Aaah! M...More!" he whimpered.

Ayumu had his hips gripped in his hand, thrusting as hard as he could against him, biting and kissing him, marking him as his. "You like that?" He purred, pumping him fast as he thrust in and out of him, smirking in joy as he watched Yuri writhe and scream beneath him. "You're mine, Yuri... All mine."

"Um-" Snowman piped up shyly, his face crimson from the sight he walked in.

Ayumu stopped, panting heavily as he looked back at him, glaring enough to make him think he would kill him. "GET. OUT." He growled.

"Nobu needs your help." Snowman said calmly, looking elsewhere.

Yuri panted heavily, his eyes slitting open as he looked at him. "....Ayumu...may I have him while you take care of Master?" he asked.

Snowman backed up some, as his eyes widened.

Ayumu looked down at him, cupping his cheek, rubbing his thumb over it. "When I said you were mine... I meant it. No." He kissed him hard and deep, moaning softly, not caring if Snowman was still there. "Get out... I'm busy." he growled, before starting to take him again.

"HEY!!" Snowman roared. "Your MASTER needs someone! If you don't go RIGHT NOW, I'll PERSONALLY GIVE YOU HELL!!"

"Take care of it... Yourself." He said, his nails digging into his lover. "He's... hungry, right?" He chuckled darkly. "Let him feed from you. That's what you're here for."

Snowman kicked a basket of clothes at them, hitting Ayumu in the face, before storming to Nobu's room, looking for him. "Nobu, I'm sorry that-" he began.

Nobu jerked him down onto the bed, forcing a hard kiss on his lips, pinning him to the mattress. "Fuck... I don't care if you want me. Give it to me." He growled, starting to pull at his clothes.

Snowman pushed on his shoulder. "S...Stop it!" he cried, kicking his legs.

"I'll die if I don't." he whispered, grinding against him, pulling at his pants. "Come on... Let me. I"m going to do it anyway, whether you're willing or not."

Snowman shut his eyes tightly as he shivered in pleasure and slight pain. "N...No...I can't...it's going to hurt again." he gasped loudly.

"No it won't... I know how to please you... Better than any of these pathetic humans." He said, kissing up the length of his neck, dragging his nails lightly down his torso. "Do you like it gentle?"

Snowman gasped harshly, his eyes slitting, as he pressed against him. "Aaah!"

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled, nipping at his lips. He slipped his hand into his nearly ruined pants, teasing his entrance, biting all the sensitive places that he could reach.

Snowman gasped as he buried his face in the pillow as he gripped the pillow tightly in his hand. "Let...let me go...please." he begged.

Nobu didn't answer him, obviously not intending on letting him go, no matter how many times he asked. "You'll like this... I promise." He purred, slowly pressing his finger in, taking only a few seconds before he found his prostate, assaulting his nerves continually.

Snowman cried out, as his head tossed back, his fingers tangling in his hair, and his body pressing tightly to him. He couldn't stop his moans and his body asking for more in one gesture or another.

Nobu kissed him passionately, pushing him onto his back, stretching his tight entrance slowly, making sure to touch his spot, even as he thrust three fingers in and out. "You're ready." He said, close to passing out if he couldn't completely feed from his pleasure. He held his legs open wide, before beginning to enter him, his clothes suddenly gone.

Snowman yelped in surprise and overwhelming pleasure, as he began to feel overwhelmingly warm and full. It was as if he ate a gentle flame that would never extinguish. His eyes began to glow to match his caregiver's...Nobu's name constantly leaving his lips.

Nobu smiled down at him, his hair coming out from its tight pony tail. "More... Give me more." He said, a white mist floating between their mouths. "You taste... so delicious." He breathed, pressing his body ever closer.

Snowman kissed him deeply, his legs wrapped around his waist, losing himself in his thrusts. His body ached all the more whenever their bodies separated, only for it to explode in joy, sorrow and wonder.

Nobu took a deep breath, gripping at the sheets beneath them, his eyes slitting. "Come for me... Come for me, over and over." He growled, his neck slowly healing.

Snowman's cries filled the house, his body clinging to him. He never wanted it end, as much as he knew this was wrong...and damning for his soul. He bit into Nobu's healing neck, daring to lick his wound as it finally closed completely.

He shuddered, his fingers tangling in his hair. "Nnn... Demon blood is bad for you." He said, but didn't stop him, thrusting particularly hard.

He cried out, letting go, his eyes glowing all the brighter. His voice was starting to get hoarse, as he came for the fourth time, his body pressing tightly against him.

Nobu finally came, gasping softly. His body glowed for a moment, his eyes turning golden. He relaxed, falling onto the bed, not even a hint of blood on his body. He sighed in bliss, closing his eyes. "Mm... Did that hurt?" He asked, smirking, already knowing the answer as he lazily slid his fingers up and down his sides.

Snowman grunted a lazy "No." as he shivered slightly. "I...I can't...feel my limbs." he admitted, shivering.

"That's normal... Especially after your first time doing something like this with a demon." He rolled over, touching his arm. "It will wear off." He moved a little closer, kissing his shoulder. "This is the first time in a long time I've only had one person in my room."

Snowman looked at him tiredly. "Was I enough?" he could hardly ask, sitting up slightly.

"Yes, actually." He said with a smile. "I didn't get bored." He said, resting his head against Snowman's. "Let me keep you."

Snowman looked him in the eye. "But didn't you say that I couldn't leave until I die?" he asked running his fingers through his hair.

"You can't... But you taste good. I can't let anyone else taste you." He said, giving him a light kiss. "It's addicting."

Snowman blushed heavily at his statement. "Like...food...or...?" he asked nervously.

"Hmm..." He gave him a playful smile. "Food... company... It doesn't matter to me. I already know that Ayumu is too possessive of Yuri. He wouldn't be much fun in bed anymore, anyway."

Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Snowman sighed sadly. “My biggest wish, was to be with someone who loves me deeply, and to have a family of my own. I guess even that's taken from me." He rested his head on Nobu's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:29 pm

"That's a foolish dream. Not everyone gets love... Even if they aren't bad people." He said, rolling his eyes. "As for a family of your own... It wouldn't be wise. They would be in the sale danger you're in right now."
Back to top Go down
LovelyDagger

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:30 pm

"Because of me being sold?" He asked softly, a tear escaping him.
Back to top Go down
Shomichii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:39 pm

"Yes." He replied, playing a hand on his back. "Don't cry... It's not a bad life. I'll make you as comfortable as possible. I can get you almost anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Humble Start   Not So Humble Start - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Humble Start
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow and Ninjas :: Demon Hunters: Not So Humble Start-
Jump to: